Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tomorrow's Headlines

Pharmacy 2nd Year Students Says:

All Form of Chemistry KILLS!




after reading about dna & rna & enzymes the whole day... not sure i like my body very much. so complicated!!!! it's 11.58pm when i'm typing this sentence. i've metabolism to go. trying to finish tonight.. mug lar tu~ until 3am most prob. decided to take a break before learning what happens to the food after it enters my mouth. and before i take my 4th shower, just felt like posting some 'wu-liao' pics.


this is what makes me look like the above pic.


a close-up shot


in finer detail~


my trusty companion: nescafe rich 3-in-1


looks like i'm not the only one stressing out: my housemate maarish


the results of numerous all-nighters


hah~ one last shot, maarish's fan and pyjamas. matching colors! talk about accessorising to the extreme~

ok, i hear the shower and my nice-smelling bath gel calling my name, bye~

No comments: