Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fate...

Do you believe in a thing called fate? Most of the time i don't, but sometimes fate's deeds are just so hard to ignore. Which makes me question whether there's indeed a higher power moving about events of our life like chess pieces.

May was coming up to kl along with her mum on sat and sun. We've tried making plans 2 weeks in advance to meet up in 1 utama on sat.. which obviously did not happen. When that plan fizzled out, we didn't bother making new ones. I went ahead with any and poh lee on fri while jac went shopping with her mum. Tried making plans with jac for saturday which also amounted to nothing. Come sunday and i couldn't stand being couped up in the house alone anymore. I took a taxi, ktm with poh lee, and made plans to meet up with jac in subang and proceed on to mid valley, all in the name of buying pras's present.

guess who we met in mid valley?! yup, may pin :P ah, sometimes i just love FATE. Unless it starts messing with my studies and my dream guy :P


we asked for a refill before our food even arrived. pigs :P

jac's fish & chips

my catch of the day
- we were so hungry and it was halfway through before i realised i haven't taken a pic of what it looked like before i ate it :(


another amber chia wanna-be



lingerie shopping @ la senza




May says she looks naked, told her it's my ''fair" arm


No comments: