Wednesday, March 22, 2006

the real me~



ashlee simpson's L.O.V.E blares in the background, a sip of cold water from the fridge, 1 human biology book, 1 biology book, 1 physio book and another biochemistry book.. and a pair of very tired eyes and not to mention hands.... and yet, my biochemistry assignment (which is due on friday) is far from finished... try far from starting... then u might ask... what's with the 'brilliant' intro? oh well.. that's yonghwee for you~

btw, this is my 4th blog and so far all have remained empty. the oldest one dates back to 4 years ago. everytime i get this terrible urge to type something, i log in..... and just basically space out.

therefore, my 'not-so-new-year's' resolution is to at least write 100 words per week in this blog. well... wish me luck! :P

No comments: