Friday, November 10, 2006

i'm old..... er.. haha, by a year :P


my 2 lovely housemates surprised me with an improvised cake at midnight eventhough mni finals were the next day. so touched~~


Fall Into The Gap

**i now declare Gap's changing room... open :)

-Gap's changing room may not be the best ive seen, but it's carpeted floor and multiple hangers win my vote.

-the lighting's a little dull and dark; not very viable for photo-taking

-personal favourite's still topshop in midvalley


my fascination with greens is starting again


i love this shirt so much but my 3 shopping companions found it a little too bland for their liking
ps: it's really comfy though

Buffet @ SHOGUN


siao ek, amrit, ying loo, siew leng & tung wei






poh lee, me, any & yi wen


samplings to tempt you


we unraveled the 'mystery of the peking duck roll' [ok, i know, how cheesy can i get..]


suki-yaki beef


what kind of japanese meal would be complete without tempura?


the popular cheese oysters


any, yi wen, siao ek, amrit, ying loo, siew leng, tung wei, poh lee & yong hwee [no points for guessing which one's me :) ]


much thanks to mr.tay for the cool sponsorship and as always, your guidance over the 2 years


cw: bi jing, me, boon ying, yi wen, ruilin & pauline


cw: wei jin, sarah, maarish, me, ju-lear, daniel, ivan, yat thuang, sher-ri, keth-lyn, li xin & pei wey


cw: michelle, any, poh lee, me, cheryl, lay sim, gerald, joanne, wai mun & jaime


cw: hui li, me, any, poh lee, kent, jason, hooi shu, chin, mr.tay, philip, desmond & che kun


pharmacy cohort 7


with our ancestor in the back




cw: me, poh lee, andrew & william


haha, poh lee dubbed this the 'beauty pageant' style




shogun @ 1 utama


m3-18A housemates~


housemates forever~


any, siew kim, yi wen, poh lee, ivan


mun kit, any, ruilin, yi wen & poh lee


housemates forever~


william, andrew, yi wen, boon ying, big sean, any, poh lee & me


big sean, me & boon ying

modern twist to boy-'girl' relationships:


will you catch me if i fall?


yes i will honey~ :P

*oh ya, took some pics of the flowers i received that night. thx guys!! muaks~~

**ps: took the pleasure of fiddling around with different exposures, contrast etc













***thx guys for the wonderful night :) pharmacy cohort 7 rocks!!! may we all do well in our finals and fly together!!!

No comments: