Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STREAMYX!!!!!

They disruptted their service to my house since last saturday. FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!!! crap man! i went all the way to tm point, just to have them tell me that my account is still active and no, my account is not overdue.

so, i called up the service line, going through many many selections named by the automated operator finally to have them tell me to go through many many 'protocol procedures'. and still no connection. to make things short, let's just say that it has been 6 days. still no connection.

sigh... on a different note. i'm finally done with 2 papers, leaving 2 more to go. monday's the day. currently, leeching poh lee's internet connection. alas, pnb's calling my name...

till then~

No comments: