Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Truth

*the smell of 'pandan' makes me weak in the knees

*listenning to jay's songs makes me fall asleep
[in a good way]

*i get easily obsessed.. it's my trademark, not my flaw

*piggies turn me into a pile of mush

*retail therapy's my middle name

*maths used to be a joy... until i met kinetics

*biology used to be a source of interesting puzzles.. now it is a puzzle, without the cover picture

*i let impulses control my life sometimes

*i have great friends, but sometimes i think i don't thank them enough

*soft, acoustic manly-voiced songs plays with my heart strings

*i'm cheerful by day, still trying to be cheerful by night

*the internet's my connection to the real world

*reading other people's secrets from all over the world on postsecret makes me more hopeful

*dad's homemade dishes make me a big critic of practically everything i eat

*watching justin timberlake's sexyback on VMA makes my skin crawl [in a good way]

*i'm worried i'll never be successful

*and in the process, letting down those who have always been there for me

*i experience monthly emo periods. this is one of them moments

*PNB makes me partially bald

*studying MNI makes me feel like i have pathogens all over me and i need a shower, with industrial-strength disinfectants

No comments: