Sunday, August 06, 2006

hello to my fellow loyal readers [that means you ju-lear :P] for those of you who unfortunately missed out on the action last saturday, fear not(!) me, poh lee & big sean fufilled many of our classmates photo requests :) and as usual, i shall not bore you all with words but instead let you guys entertain yourselves with the photos. so, you know the drill. ciao~ :P

SHIMMERS IN THE NIGHT

Event: SIT Annual Dinner & Dance
Venue: Concorde KL
Time: 7 p.m - 12 a.m
After Party: Passion Club

just one small announcement: it was pei wey's b'day on saturday itself. so let's wish her a happy belated b'day!! muaks muaks~

The Journey To The City


aww~ what kind of event will be complete without cam-whoring?


any + i


moi~ + soon yew


poh lee + any + me


big sean + me

Reception Area


while we were waiting[/checking out fellow attendees] in the reception area


any + i [i'm proud to announce that ms. any here is now a fully-converted cam-whore, thx to moi~]


l-r: big sean + mr.tay + soon yew + pn.zahli + poh lee + any + me














the men
all i can say is... "do-re-mi-fa..." :P




me & the very cute/adorable/helpful pn.zahli


our table


what the stage looked like from where we were
the night's performances were quite good, especially the band, which showed lots of potential
pity i didn't win any of the lucky draws though.. sigh :(








any was starving... so she couldn;t help but perk up when our first dish arrived :) *growl*


any voting for her prom king & queen


party favours filled with chocolates.. cadbury eclairs leh~ not bad lor :P


the customary chinese steamed fish


YUCK!!! definitely one of the worst things i've tasted. fried boneless chicken with apple sauce... and marrish actually said it's the hot favourite at her table


the men enjoying their sharks fin... hehe... crabmeat more like it


the prawns were yummy, but decided one was enough since i didn't want to ruin my 'ladylike' profile

Obligatory Toliet Camwhoring Session


















lotus leaf rice


dessert is served~


the pau was yucky, but the pastry ones were good


some longan soup


hehe... when the waitress served the desserts.. she left this behind on the table :P

OI! perverts~


ivan with his hamper [which by the way, was almost twice the size and probably the weight too heavier than him]


clockwise: big sean + soon yew + keth-lyn + ivan + joanne + mr.tay + me [:)] + any +poh lee








another one of favourites. [actually, which ever photo where i look semi-normal's fine]




the ladies


hehe... guess which part of the pic has been photoshop-ed :P


despite my protest of 'no's...
i look like i just got an iv dose of adrenaline



most people have no idea how much work or how many tries it takes to capture THAT perfect shot. here's an example:




again!


TADA! finally, a perfect shot :)


the birthday girl, me and dat boon




know the reason why i decorated the two pics? cos i reckon my arms look fat... and great, now that i've mentioned it.. you'll probably look closer


sher-ri looks so sweet in white :)


damn, soon yew's still so much taller than me even after putting on these painful 2 1/2 inches heels :(


the new neutrogena apokesperson @ any lee


my favourite pic of all.

The After-Party


guess you can tell where we were rite?


hate taking pics in clubs cos:

a) photos using flash makes me look washed out
b) and fat
c) i look sweaty


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEI WEY!! :P


what we all looked like after a night of hard partying.. and oh yeah, a long walk back to the hotel


looks like someone has been a good boy :)


damn, just when i realized that not one of these photos had a clear view at my wedges, my camera's battery konked...


resting after a long walk back to the hotel in heels. and yes, walking in heels is an art~




looks like i'm the only un-drowsy one :P

The Morning After

forgotten to switch off my alarm, which rang at 8.15 am. that was like after only 3 hours of sleep... *yawn*

went back to sleep... but unfortunately my nasty habit of not being able to get some extra sleep finally forced me out of bed at about 11 something.

washed up.. lie around... chatted with maarish.. then decided to examine a couple of items i nicked off them prom :P
















the chosen shoewear for the night were heels. A pair for the prom itself and a pair of wedges for the 'after party'. and yeah, on the safe side, i brought a pair of flats too. kiasu much? :P

anyway, any and i bought these shoes pads/soles that supposedly claims to cushion the ball point of the feet. i bought it will brimming hope & prayers that they'll prepare my feet for the long night... alas...


i've to praise scholl's marketing team... cos they manage to packet the product so well.. although the product itself may not deliver what it so confidently claims.




ALL DAY??!! my foot!

and yeah, i miss my 'huge' eyes!!! the makeup artist which did my eyes on sat was fantastic i tell you. my eyes are like so small and i've no double eyelids. but after my makeover... gosh!!!!! they look so huge and she did a really good job of making my eyes the focal point :) that's it, she's SO gonna do my wedding makeup :P [muahahaha] right now, every single time i look in the mirror... i just sigh and wish....

No comments: