Tuesday, August 15, 2006

**these photos were taken during my last trip home. but sorry the editing took so long. ala, personal reasons lar :P

anyway, family and i went to kota laksamana for the best indian food (in my book lar) which is by the roadside. it beats the other indian restaurants i've been to hands down. the portions were just nice, and if you know me well enough, i prefer authencity over how many stars a restaurant has. :)

*out station ppl? if you're ever down in mlk, "jom, i bring you go eat " :P

*finally took some time off to catch up with my baking


chocolate chips cookies










mutton roganjosh




mom's thoroughly enjoying her food


heh~ big leh my hand :P




ooppsss.. my excessive snapping is not well tolerated

went home after dinner, got cornered into playing [and losing] monopoly by my sisters.




my bit of mint aero [i miss my cadbury bubbly!!! nic, i want more!!]






as you can see, the big winner of the night was my second sis @ yong zhin. both of them were so desperate to keep the game running they even offered me discounts when i entered their properties [if they become official real estate agents, sure mampus one. imagine this! form the price of $2100, she dropped it to $100!!!] but malu lar.. i went bankrupt... lost to a 10 year old and 12 yeasr old...

the next day after breakfast in MITC @ subaidah, we headed off to my bro's sch to check out his art exhibition. suddenly, i feel so ashamed... some of their artworks were so beautiful & creative!!!






max showing his train :P








bro @ max's cute bees


lately, my bro's been very millitary-oriented in pics








pretty lil' butterfly


check out my bro's kindergarten's science lab. hi-tech betul!










off on a secret mission


* since dad recruited me to photograph some of his artwork, thought i might as well showcase it on my blog too :P




dad's latest oil painting [ever met a pharmacist/artist? sigh... some ppl have all the luck!]


dad's latest glass piece


dad was actually taking a photo of his artwork. me the kepoh trying to take one of him taking a photo :P

* introducing mrs.edward scissorhands :P




no wonder zher looks so worried, mum looks like she's cutting his ear!!


a satisfied customer


miss long legs


damn! y are my sis so willowy and tall???!!!!


pacific west's black pepper tempura fish: it's delicious!!!





No comments: