Thursday, August 03, 2006

sorry for the lack of posts recently, there's nothing much going on in my life right now, other than trying to stay awake during classes and also completing the endless tutorials. on a brighter note, there's the S.I.T prom [or should i say Annual Ball & Dance] to look foward to.

Right now, high on my worry list is whether my dress's formal enough. I had a scare when i saw a pic of poh lee's dress [or should i say gown (?)] and any's description of her formal 'dress'...

normally, i'd post pics of my putfit so that my dear peeps can comment/insult my dress sense, but in this case, i wanted to preserve the aura of 'mystery' :P

since this is a kid's friendly site, i can't put on a pic of something i bought recently :P [guess, JL]

since i decided to go for this shindig, i've been badgered with constant requests to take lots of photos. hey guys, as if that needs telling~ :P

below are just some of the random pics i took during my weekend trip home.. and the first pics i'd taken with my sunnies.. [ohh~~ the bright sun]

yeah, i surprise myself sometimes when i can be such a geek...


muahahahaahaha~~~~


another~


and another!!~


my sis @ zhin


my godsis @ faith


my sis @ chen

that's all for now then, p&b's practically screeching my name now~ muaks!

No comments: