Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements that you WISH were true.
Leave the fibs alone.
Your comments in colour.
Then, tag 3 people to do the same test:


I miss somebody right now. (yeah, make that many ppl)

I do not watch tv these days. (not within these 2 weeks anyway)

I wear glasses or contact lenses. (i wear glasses only when i'm really tired, haha the price of vanity)

I LOVED to play video games. (i'm a violent/shooting/killing game lover :P eg, tiberian sun)

I have tried marijuana.

I have been in a threesome.

I believe honesty is usually the best policy. (but sometimes the truth hurts)

I have changed mentally over the last year. (yeah, i guess my brain did grow.. wait! or was that shrunk?! can't remember my bio, apparently as you grow older it downsizes)

I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.

I curse. (less and less each day)

I’m totally smart. (in all the wrong ways)

I’ve broken someone’s bones.

I’m paranoid sometimes. (yeah, i think i've a mild case of OCD)

I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. (ouch)

I need money right now. (who doesn't? but i'm pretty contented with earning my own cash now)

I love sushi. (unadon!!!)

I talk really, really fast. (yeah, as pointed out by my dad)

I have long hair. (hmm.. longest in my entire hair history, sumi will so totally back me up on this)

I have lost money in Las Vegas.

I have at least one sibling. (2 sis, 1 bro)

I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.

I couldn’t survive without Caller ID. (i'm guilty of screening my calls)
I like the way I look. (about 1/4 of the time)

I am usually pessimistic. (depends on which part of my life you're talking about)

I have a lot of mood swings. (i try my best not to, it's unfair for the ppl around me)

I have a hidden talent. (well, i haven't discovered it yet)

I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar I have. (if i have the right start to the day, eg: upbeat music in the morning sets my mood for the rest of the day)

I have a lot of friends. (yes, i've ppl i consider my bestest best friend, best friends etc)

I am currently single. (yup, and totally loving it!)

I have pecked someone of the same sex.

I enjoy talking on the phone. (record time: 4 hours)

I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.

I love to shop. (shopping anyone????!!!!)

Enjoy window shopping. (what's the point of looking if you're not buying? but yeah, i tend to do research before my point of attack :P)

I would rather shop than eat. (sadly no, i still love my food too much)

I don’t hate anyone. (not at the moment anyway)

I'm a pretty good dancer. (structured dancing like ballet i guess i'm pretty alright. as for club dancing... i think i suck cos i've a problem letting loose)

I’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. (this also depends, on factors such as where, when, who sees us etc. having a young pretty stepmother can be cool or totally embarrasing sometimes)

I have a cell phone.

I believe in God. (i believe we all have our own personal god.)

I watch MTV on a daily basis.

I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. (last week, i kinda found out i had a higher tolerance of alcohol than i previously thought. i just got really giggly)

I’ve rejected someone before.

I want to have children in the future. (i've got it all planned out, right down to their names. freaky?!)

I have changed a diaper before. (yeah, with 3 siblings below the age of 14 and me being 21.. i had plenty of chances)

I’ve called the cops on a friend before.

I’m not allergic to anything.

I have a lot to learn. (yup, that's why i'm still keeping my mind open)

I’m shy around members of the opposite sex. (depends who the guy is :P)

I have made a move on a friend’s significant other or crush in the past.

I have tried alcohol before. (thx to mk, i'll never mix rum and vodka)

I own the South Park movie.

I would die for my best friend.

I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. (there i've to disagree, my dad's are the best!)

I have used my sexuality to advance my career.

I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.

Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.

I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it. (so cute!!! i'm a kid at heart)

I am happy at this moment! (err... and a lil tired too? i was working till 6am)

I’m obsessed with girls.

I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.

I study for tests most of the time. (when the right mood strikes)

I am comfortable with who I am right now. (yup, cos there's only so much i can change)

I have more than just my ears pierced. (i want a belly button piercing)

I walk barefoot wherever I can.

I have jumped off a bridge.

I love sea turtles.

I spend ridiculous money on makeup.

Plan on achieving a major goal/dream. (yup)

I'm proficient in a musical instrument. (just mediorce)

I worked at McDonald’s restaurant.

I hate office jobs. (it all boils down to whether you've passion for your job, i'd be glad to be stuck behind the desk if i'm doing what i love)

I love sci-fi movies.

I think water rules. (swimming? drinking?)

I went college out of state. (out of state, out of country)

I like sausages.

I love kisses.

I fall for the worst people. (awww~ who doesn't fall for the bad boy?)

I adore bright colours. (i try my best)

I can’t live without black eyeliner. (right now it's an essential)

I don’t know why the hell I just did this stupid thing. (yeah, especially when i'm supposed to be studying)

I usually like covers better than originals.

I can pick up things with my toes.

I can whistle.

I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake's slither.

I have ridden/owned a horse.

I still have every journal I’ve written in.

I can’t stick to a diet. (longest? 2 weeks and lost 2 kg but i love food too much)

I talk in my sleep.

I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.

I have jazz in my blood.

Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.

I wear a toe ring.

I can’t stand at LEAST one person that I work with.

I am a caffeine junkie. (when i've early morning classes)

I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.

I have been to over 15 conventions.

I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better. (haha, like empty cans?)

I only clean my room when necessary. (i love cleaning my room)

I like a person of the same sex.

I love being happy. (duh...)

I am an adrenaline junkie.

3 ppl i tag : may, mk, jac

No comments: