Tuesday, April 10, 2007

HIT ME UP?!

- was working from 12-9pm yesterday and 11-4pm today---> exhaustion!!!

- dragged my very tired body to coles after work with my housemates for groceries and luckily was able to drag myself back home

- am feeling a lil' cranky... well, maybe it's one of those moments when all my hyper-ness and cheerful-ness has ran dry :P

- anyways, this is a pretty random post. just wanted to post a couple of videos/songs that i've been hearing during work on the radio [that've grown on me]

ENJOY~

Gia Farrell [ Hit Me Up]



Thirsty Merc [ 20 Good Reasons ] ---> the acoustic version



and wooohhooooo~~ my personal favourite!!! the lead singer of silverchair has grown hunkier and more muscular :P

SILVERCHAIR [ Straight Lines ]



Dixie Chicks [ Not Ready To Make Nice ]



KT Tunstall [ Suddenly I See ]





No comments: