Thursday, April 26, 2007

*Total Randomness*



best/yummiest studying companion



yeah, my room's a mess



sushi lunch box @ sushi king


any & my personal home-cooked seafood platter


-just had my epidemiology tests this morning... it went surprisingly.................. terribly... not enough time wei!!!! anyway, it's over, i need to move on. that is until the results are out

-having my pharmacology tests next monday. just started (going to start now) studying. thank god it's 30 mcq in 30 mins without the god-dreaded negative marking. wait a minute! 30 questions in 30 mins????

-for those who know me, they are not surprised if my blog posts double when my exams/tests are near

- and yeah, they know i like to shoot/post pointless pictures too :P

- aww... what can i say? anything to get out of studying

No comments: