Thursday, April 12, 2007

well well well... you can all prepare yourselves now, cos i went shopping in harbor town today and...........

I BOUGHT NOTHING!!!!!!!!

unbelievable?! believe it!*

* i bought hair moouse lar, but doesn't count

wanted to buy a pair of pink nike's but sigh... no time!!! the last bus was at 6pm... damn sad.

so, to make up for today's 'failure' poh lee and i are painting the town red tomorrow [hehe, town = rundle mall which's behind our apartment]

btw, poh lee's a notch higher cos she bought a pair of converse on sale @ only $40... damn sad for me..

wish me luck tomorrow!

ps: a couple of us [me,pl,mk,ryan,william,soon yew] are heading over to henley beach on sat to do some 'crabbing' at 4pm.
Interested?
Drop me a msg and hop onboard with us~

see ya~~~

muaks
-yhwee-



practicing our cam-whoring skills



do my eyes look somewhat 'bigger'????!!!
[pls say they do] :P



they do???!!!! [cheh, perasan]



always experimenting~





PERFECT~







bleh :P



oh yeah, on our way back poh lee and i were starving and couldn't be bothered to cook dinner so we went ahead and got some pizza



f**king delicious wedges [my one and only profanity to express its tastiness]



can u believe this is only $5.90???

and since we shared both of them, it came to only $4.85 per person?



that's all for now. more to come on sat

*hint: crab porridge :)

No comments: