Wednesday, May 30, 2007

As you can see.... I have a new obsession!



-Haha, granted this may not be the best time to be distracted, what with the upcoming finals and yeah this friday's pressing patient counselling test. But oh well! Orlando Bloom was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice to watch last night :P

- But yeah, I was kinda bummed out at the ending, the stupid separation thing. I mean come on! It's a Disney movie for christ sakes!

-But oklar, at least Sobana told me there was a 1 minute ending after all the credits. Apparently he came back after 10 years, and Elizabeth and his 10 year old son was waiting for him!
Whoooppeeee! Wished I could have seen that. Next time I shall stay until the absolute last minute of the movie :)

-Anyway, will blog properly on Friday. Wish me luck ppl!

Alright mate! *in a pirate-ish/jack sparrow slang*
ok... geek :P

No comments: