Sunday, May 06, 2007

thanks leo for colour-editing it~ :P

Layer One: On The Outside

Name: Yong Hwee
Birth Date: 06/11/86
Current status: Single n' lovin' it
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Dyed brown
Righty or Lefty: Lefty

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Teochew
Your Fears: Losing someone dear to me...
Your Weakness: Not being able to say 'no' and mean it
Your Perfect Pizza: made by dad!


Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: argghhhh.... sleepy
Your Bedtime: 12am
Your Most Missed Memory: spending my days in my grandma's shop.. surrounded by the 3 most influential women in my life... i felt so safe back then. I miss them

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: coke ocassionally
McDonald's or Burger King: burger king's known as hungry jacks here.. and damn they taste so much better than BK in m'sia
Single or Group Dates: single
Adidas or Nike: neither! Ripcurl
Tea or Nestea: Nestea Iced Lemon Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee


Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: Nope
Curse: ocassional verbal diarrhoea
Take a shower: used to love my showers, now only down to twice a day cos it's freaking cold!
Have a crush: hehe :P Aussie's the land of oogle-friendly guys
Think you've been in love: hmm... sometimes i think LOVE is overrated
Go to school: still going now... but god i miss high school!!!
Want to get married: the institution of marriage is pretty weak right now... especially what i've seen these days.. but yeah, if i have the chance
Believe in yourself: unfortunately not often enough
Think you're a health freak: hah!! if only... but doing my best now. eating more veggies and daily servings of fruits these day.

Layer Six: In The Past Month
Drank alcohol: oh yeah... pharmacists can seriously drink! ryan o' ryan
Gone to the mall: i live behind the mall and i'm a serious shoppaholic... so what do you think?!
Been on stage: more times than i can count.. and i still ahve stage fright! thank god i sound alright
Eaten sushi: yup!
Dyed your hair: not this month but planning to get some green or pink highlights next month :P

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: nope thank god...
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: so far haven't felt the need to.... but there were a few times i almost did

Layer Eight: Age You're Hoping
To Be Married: is 28 too early? cos nowadays 30s the new 20s~
For a Kid : 30 too late?

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: omg!!! i totally dig blue eyes right now!!!! i can spend my hours staring into them (i'm not telling you who it is)
Best Hair Colour: blonde~~~~~~~
Short Hair or Long Hair: slightly long-ish... to-die-for hair i can run my fingers through


Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: discussing the currency rate with poh lee
1 Hour Ago: working
4.5 Hours Ago: working
1 Month Ago: thanking god that holidays have arrived
1 Year Ago: in miserable klang

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: piggies! books! MCBT! shopping! ipods!
I Feel: tired and lazy [trust me, not a good combo]
I Hate: ppl who dun think before they speak, ppl who eat with sound, ppl who interrupt me
I Hide: my true feelings sometimes
I Miss: my dad and family back home
I Need: smarter brain cells

Layer Twelve: Tag Five People

seems like everyone's been tagged, so i tag everyone! :P

1) anyone

2) anyone
3) anyone

4) anyone
5) anyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.