Friday, May 25, 2007

Yet another post about my room… moving on! Other more ‘important’ things going on this week:

  • ­ Finals are approaching!!! [Shoooo~~~]

  • ­ To ‘pirates’ or not leh next Tuesday? My housemates are starting to scare me L [Orlando!!!!]

  • ­ Patient counseling test next Friday! I hope I don’t kill/poison/harm my poor unsuspecting patient :P

  • ­ Another day, another bombing! Parents are in Turkey on holiday. There was a bomb blast the other day. Dad scared me at 2am with a sms! Thank god they are ok.

  • ­ How many times do I have to say this? Which God would want their followers to kill so many poor innocent bystanders! The bomb blast was in front of a shopping center! It’s another sad day…






Leo! Got u d! happy not? And may, you should be super terharu k?! got 2 of you!! :P





­ The 2 most important people in my life


No comments: