Thursday, September 21, 2006

*Hello hello, sorry didn't manage to edit and caption the pictures during the weekend. see the above post for the reason

*anyway, last thursday we celebrated william and hooi shu's birthday in central :)

*the turnout was great, with us needing more than 4 tables (forming a weird L-shaped booth]

*as usual, siew kim and i were trigger happy the whole evening, thus bringing you a detailed photgraphic account of what went on last week

cheers~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY:


  1. william
  2. hui khoon
  3. hooi shu
love you guys! muaks muaks~~


ladies: sook ling & hwah shin
gentlemen: wen xian & william


the place to be at


mingling~


hooi shu's pressie
can you spot my piggy? :)


siew kim's meal
haha, i get a kick out of photographing food. so sue me :P


sean with his er... cool man
i'm serious, that's what the drink's called


what i had :)
yum.. i tried making this at home, it tasted great acording to my siblings but the color was too pale (hehe, healthy lar)


found out that benedict's actually a closet cam-whore


and so is william @ birthday boy


ooo~~~ a translucent lantern


another trigger happy member


congrats to siew kim who has perfected her 'cute' pose


the 2 birthday people


l-r: benedict, che kun, hui li, hooi shu & small sean


my iced tea & siew kim's iced fresh lemon tea


someone made a joke saying this was like the cake-cutting ceremony during a wedding dinner


birthday torture: victim I


birthday torture: victim II






william got loads of cream on his chin, resembling a goatee


haha, doesn't this look like the hooking-arms-tea-drinking ceremony for a wedding?!




the newest couple on the block
kent & chin
(hey.. starting to notice a pattern here. maybe i should consider a career as a wedding planner)


siew kim & mun kit


the trigger happy siew kim with her new expensive toy


another blissful couple:
hui li & che kun


chilling out..


ryan up to his usual antics




siew kim smilling wide after capturing a full photo of ryan


still chilling



sorry for the poor picture quality below... you know how much i hate to use the flash...


me & sin hui


me & siew kim


me & hooi shu @ birthday gal


hooi shu & chin


soon yew & 1/4 munkit & hooi shu


us~


william & 1/3 mun kit & chin


benedict @ the accountant for the night




chin & me


me & william


me & sook ling


hui li & me


sharon & me


ah hong @ jay fan & me

No comments: