Sunday, September 10, 2006

My Holiday in Photos

A Picturesque Holiday

Howdy mate! feeling terribly homesick now :( miss my bro & sis(s) and parents and not forgetting my bed, tv, aircond... :P

guess it just one of my off days. but many ppl seem to notice that i haven't been myself, especially yesterday. that left me seriously wondering, do ppl actually care or isit just that usually i make so much noise that when i finally shut up... there's silence :P

whatever lar, having M&I quiz tomorrow, let's just say everything keeps falling out of my head. god bless me.


*bro & sis were invited to a costume party (leaving me less than 24 hours to come up with costumes. not bad eh?) haha, they won 3rd prize




after my haircut.. and consistent nagging/persuasion to re-perm and re-colour my hair. ngeh, the only one gonna really look at me these few more months are most likely gonna be my books.










dad's been wanting to have a bbq for a few weeks now. finally did one on my second day home. nothing big though, just me, my dad, grandad and bro and sis.


sis & her best friend, celine


dad manning the grill like a pro


hah! dun scorn at the blurry sight of my special burger. it tastes great! just ask my sis :)

*one of our favourite hobbies is to shower our dogs and also to wash the cars. yaya, i know weird huh... but in the end, i think my sisters are raised the right way and they just look so adorable with obi and mocha. gosh i adore them!!! :)


hey, who says cam-whoring's limited only to the human race?! bluek :P

*can't seem to upload any pics on my connection back home. it's exactly the same streamyx package as the one i have here in klang. anyway, this post will probably take a while to read. so consider urself warned :)















haha.. remember what i said about compulsory self-cam-whore-shots?


how can you not love kids?!






look! my mum's specs are even funkier than mine. *shy*

*pras has officially left. it's going to be a week soon. sigh... how long more will it be before we meet again?

anyway, these pics were taken during our last trip out. cheers~


























dunno what's the big deal, but may, pras and shynn dared me to photograph this. scary meh? bleh


our usual haunt. in sec 5, we would go there twice a week without fail. haha, even the managers knew us and gave us free drinks. only thing is that they've installed cctvs. damn.








shynn's receipt


coffee bean outlet in jusco melaka


the coffee beanies: miss mocha & miss sunrise


reenacting the sunglasses in a car photo shoot i missed out the last time

*when i first found out that my dad had enrolled in a yoga class, i almost choked on my food and fell off my chair. imagine my shock when i saw my dad in his yoga gear my mum got for him. gosh!!!! found out later that jac's dad was also in the same class. what is going on???!!!!! so un-man u know!!!

**p.s: even my dad was embarrassed when i laughed at his shirt. kept mumbling something about my mum torturing him... that's it, i'm gonna buy him some more manly nike gear.






bro making sure his teeth stays healthy


my true essence


pizza hut's new cheesy pizza. yummy~






leo said i have too many black shirts already, so she forbidded me from buying the black one :(


Stop. staring. at. my. hips.


may the national day baby :)
* i've the black one. sumi also has the white one
** shared present to the 2 bday gals from me and the gals



groovy~


haha, just some of the stupid stuff my sis and i get up to :P


my cute sotong









A blast from the past

visited my grandma's shop the day after national day. i spent most of my childhood growing up there, it was my personal playground and felt like home whenever i return.












my dearest grandaunt who brought me up.












obi :P


spring cleaning starts early this year


mocha peeping at my window

*Meant to post this up sooner but oh well... happy belated b'day to the 2 ppl i know who shares the same date as my awesome dad :)










where obi 'chills' out when he thinks no one's watching [he probably thinks he's a house dog too]

though it was no halloween, i forced my sisters to don on some costumes we had lying around. cutest. siblings. ever










the most 'chor-loh' fairy i've ever seen


witch + fairy =?????!!!!






my fav pic!!




haha, something only a bo-liao and 'chi bao mei shi zhuo' person will do


i know that yong zhin'd most prob kill me for posting up this pic, but dun u think my lil' sis looks soooooooooooooooo adorable?!

*both my sisters have 'kantin day' and they have to bring something along to sell. baked some of my signature banana cupcakes and chocolate chips cookies :) and i'm pleased to announce that all the stock was cleared. phew~










hehe, look what i got :P

*College starts on mon, so parents decided to send me up. tagging along was my very cute yet so michievious at times you just want to squeeze him brother :) we went shopping in our usual haunt One Utama.


sis wanted to come along, but she had a prior tennis tournament :(




hey, it never hurts to start early



Charmed

despite passing this restaurant many times, i;ve never felt the urge to try it out. however, as luck would have it, we did today. and let me tell you, the food there was quite fab.

**recommended dishes:


fried bihun siam
fried kuey teow
assam laksa











Multi-tasking shopaholic

*mum and i visited zara after lunch. looks like my zara 'addiction' has infected my mum. she bought loads [trust me, you don't even want to know the total price] of clothes for my 2 sis and bro. haha, if i don't adore my step-siblings as much as i do now, i'd be whining like a bitch right now. anyway, i discovered that when i doubt, take a photo, it'll serve as the best judgement.

**although i tried on so many tops, i chose a t-shirt and a sling bag from the kiddy section :P cute


this top turned out well in pics, but unfortunately in real life, my bulging arms weren't very cooperative :(


loved this shirt, but it was so heavy due to the many, many, many sequins and beads on it. decided also that it'd be too much of a hassle for a student to wash :P


mum's 1st reaction: wah! cute pyjamas!
mum's 2nd reaction: hey, i used to wear those back in my time
my reaction: cute but they really really shorten me :( and we all know how vertically challeged i'm...


plain~


love love love this!! but mum said... too common (?!)


mum liked this, i love this :P end of story

* will post up the pic of my new bag and wallet soon

and with that, 2 weeks of my very precious holiday has come to an end.
sad. bluek. sob. i. want. to. go. home.

No comments: