Wednesday, September 20, 2006


  • i'm going home on friday!!!! yipeee!!!!!!! *happy*
  • but i've got no car to drive around in... *sad*
  • planned out my whole weekend, it's going to be filled with lots of baking. cookies, cupcakes and cheese cakes anyone? *bloats*
  • all of us (me, yee, kim, polly) couldn't agree more that september's definitely the season of 'giving' (presents, that is) with so many of our classmates birthdays. *broke*
  • rainy season: lots of mosquitos!!! *scratch*
  • time of the month *ouch*
  • week 9 *yikes!*
of late, i noticed that my blog's been lacking something: substance

therefore, i deeply apologise if you have to face yet another shot of me trying on tops after tops in a variety of changing rooms or another picture of my cute/lovable/adorable siblings or even worse, pictures of my dogs cam-whoring. i know there is only so much you can take.

therefore, i like to suggest that either:

  1. you guys give me some ideas
  2. stop visiting my page for the next couple of weeks, cos i know it's just gonna get worse, what with the assignments piling up (the stress drives me a little crazy sometimes)
  3. send in some pictures of yourself :)
that's it i guess, unless you want more, cos there's this pesky little mosquito that i just HAVE to kill!! ciao~

*smack*

No comments: