Tuesday, April 04, 2006

am home for the holidays now... as usual, wasted my precious sat & sun away... panicking a lil too cos discovered i hadn't kept up with my to-do/schedule list [but oh well, what else is new? :P] right now, i'm supposed to be finishing up my second pharm chem lab report... total ticks on my list? zero.... nada~ ai..... how i wish i didn't love my head so, then maybe i could get a hammer and give it a good lesson :P

fingers felt a bit itchy, so thought i let them have some exercise. [actually, my whole being needs an exercise, but let's just say 'que sera... sera' alrite?!

met up with shynn and leonie on friday.. miss sunrise and miss mocha paid a long-dued visit to their club @ coffee bean. didn't stay for long though, only a couple of minutes to grab 3 royal chocolate cake [pls remind me never to buy this... so sweet!!!! gosh, am i growing old? i used to be such a sweet-toother!!!!] went over to our other club @ 240 but it was CLOSED!!!!! argghhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ we practically cried our mascaras off-ed cos it has never let us down before!!!! it was always there for us whenever we needed a creamy teh-ais or a plate of so--------------fattening and yummy maggi goreng.... so we headed over to sri rama-ram...

thought about what i wanted to eat for a very long time... decided to have roti sardin telur.... the 3 of us yakked away.... among the random topics that came up were: gayism, lesbianism, death, rape, pondans, spit..... haha, gotcha! pls-lah... we're were sophisicated ppl.. oh wait... with a splah of childishness too :P *hint hint* leo :P

no candles so we didn't get to sing shynn's b'day song... just managed to stuff the whole cake into my stomach... *stuFFed* after that... my recollection of the night was fairly fuzzy... nothing much comes into my mind.. hey! did the slip a lil something into our overly sweet cakes?

i notice that i've exceeded a hundred words, and remember my earlier mention that i tend to go haywire when i go over 500 words? yeah, this is my cue to leave :P tata

2 comments:

Mr. Brightside said...

waaaaa.... go 240 -.- . hmm 240 now v famous d. they can afford to take holiday since thier business is good :D

LaugHinG piLLzzz said...

memang famous d, mentioned in many of our friend's pages . btw, 240 ROCKS~