Wednesday, April 05, 2006

based on my lovely organiser, i'm supposed to be done with 2 pharm chem lab reports and ought to be studying for my physio quiz right this moment. but really?! not one of my reports are done, and i'm so far from opening my 'sherwood'.. ain't reality such a drag? aiks~ more like ain't yong hwee such a lazy ass? the answer to that question? YES!

but progress! i've actually wirtten this on my report:
Schedule 1
Acid-Base Titrations
Lecturer: Dr.Peter Hayball
Date of Experiment:

Abstract

hehe, progress!

yeah, today has got to be my suey-est day. 1st? i knocked my dad's car on a curb, then i break a chair, then i dropped my phone. then a pesky friend of my mum's [translation: ke-poh aunty/tai-tai] came over to the car and asked me some nonsensical question then she told another friend of my mum's about my 'personal' problem... so guess what? this second auntie [but at least i'm quite fond of this one] called me up to 'solve' my problem... by practicing her direct-selling skills... wah-liew! there should be a rule against ppl selling stuff to their friend's kids while their friends are off holidaying in rome. i mean what the hell is the kid supposed to do? if the kid does not agree... gosh... goodness know what 'll come out at their next tea party gathering.. u take? sigh... pocket kosong...

then my maternal stepmother [who' so scared of her own daughter] said: 'better dun buy anything, later ur mummy scold. wait for her to come back 1dt. i mean gosh woman! u're a grandmother! y r u so afraid?! tsk tsk *accompanied by shakin' of head*

so... she said i dun have to buy 1st, she just wants to 'help' me.... then... i told her.. ok lar, 'll pop by your place later.... wanna guess what the moral of the story is?! DUN PICK UP THE PHONE! :P

No comments: