Tuesday, April 18, 2006


my camera just came back from a long vacation in Rome, Italy. Nope, it wasm't me, it was my parents trip :( dad's charger kaput so he brought mine for the ride instead. lucky lucky camera! :P in the 2 weeks i was cameraless, i realised just how much i use my camera. A LOT! there's not a single moment i dun instinctly reach for my pouch...

as u can see on the left, that's the 1st photo i took since i got it back. and yeah, looks familiar? well, it's my blog's new look. i kinda get what my cousin jo was saying, it is kinda freaky at first glance.

well, it's week 8 of my semester 3. lots of stuff to do and pass up [as usual, it's work that was supposed to be completed during the hols.. but as usual lar~] the week seems to be passing by real fast.. in a way that's good cos i can go home and have some of my dad's newly improved italian pizza. yum? yup! yum~ :P

there! i'll leave you to salivate for a sec until i blog again later. ciao peeps~`

No comments: