Thursday, April 13, 2006

whenever i meet an OC fan, i'd tell them not to talk about season 3. [hint: ryan and marissa's my fav couple, dun worry, seth and summer's is just a nanometer behind them]

the thing is, i only find out they are fans when they start talking about the most current episode [which i'll not even mention here] and i usually this is the cue for me to start covering my ears and also to shake my head and practically shout 'STOP"!!!! that's why lar... i decided to post this short and sweet(?) notice for those who don't already know. it goes something like this:

I, Goh Yong Hwee hereby ban all talks of The O.C. season 3 until further notice. I will only watch and discuss the show only when Ryan and Marissa are together once again [remember to tell me k leonie? i know sure they 'll get back together. rite?! *opens eyes in poor puppy fashion*]

p.s: and whoever that even dares mention Ryan and S**** or Marissa and V******.... *yhwee cracks knuckles* :P

No comments: