Thursday, April 20, 2006



so tired but yet so awake.. yeah i know i'm speaking in riddles.... well, it's a bad thing for me to sleep late.. i tend to binge. above are one of my guilty pleasures



they look really yummy and cute don't they? :P haha, couldn't resist



well, THIS is what i was supposed to be reading, but i was actually updating and reorganizing my ipod... sigh.. when will i ever learn. hold it! i dun think i wanna know.



damien rice's songs are pretty alrite.. but i started hating this song cos it was played during johnny's funeral in sean 3 of the oc. if u dun get why, refer to my previous posts. it's self-explanatory.

yeah, i know... I NEED A LIFE :(

nite ppl, or tomorrow a panda'll be taking my place in dr i'm-so-long-winded wong's class. [on second thought, that might not be that bad after all :P]

No comments: