Wednesday, April 12, 2006

leo and i were kepoh-ing [hehe, it was more on my part actually :P] and saw a blog that featured the author's current reading and listening list.. and hey... apa lagi? plagiarise lar :)

so.. since this is my first 'list'... gonna list out the song i can't seem to get out of my head and also the book that keeps haunting my mind.. and yeah a few extras too if u care to read :P


i know i read this book a while back, but i can truly say this is one book that really messes with your mind. haha, hence the genre: pychological thriller. it's the story of 4 women working in a lunch box factory set in modern japan. the book showcases the dreary and unfortunate fate of these women and the story starts when one of them kills her useless-gambling-cheating husband. aha~ what does she do with her body? one word: YUCK



weezer represents what many of us feel at the bottom of our life. low self esteem, being cheated on, the social outcast/loser... it's a classic. my fav song at the moment ---> perfect situation
a line from the song:
get your hand off the girl
can't you see she belongs to me
and i don't appreciate this excess company
though i can't satisfy all the need she has
so she starts to wonder... can you blame her?

well.. my personal opinion? Y-E-S

No comments: