Saturday, May 06, 2006

feeling slightly better now... spirits are a lil' uplifted. all thanks to viv. if u've been reading my blog, u'd have read about my botched mission. so the ever so kind miss choo agreed to teman me to midvalley to get it back. after much calculations, [with viv insisting she shares the cost of transport] decided that it'd be worth it to go. that's if the guy lets me collect it lar.. and one thing: must tie myself up so i dun buy anything else.

having pharm chem quiz on mon from 9-10am. should be there by latest 12pm. first thing to do would be to pick the cable up. and keep my fingers crossed that i do not pull anymore stupid stunts. promised to 'chia' viv a game of pool. which would be very fun [cept' for the second-hand smoke] and i haven't much time with viv recently. really miss her sompany. before i start getting teary-eyed or the contents get too explicit, i better go. and pray that viv doesn't read my blog.

that's it then. good nite.

No comments: