Thursday, May 25, 2006

well what do you know. i really got ovestin ovula as my product. it's like i have sixth-sense or something.



firstly, i was god-damned nervous. i hate public-speaking [but this isn't even in public, it's just me and Mr.Tay. yeah, but tell that to my brain] i think i rehearsed all the counseling for the 9 products like a gazillion times! i'm not surprised if i had chanted " good afternoon, my name is yong hwee. how may i help you?" over and over again in my sleep. i think maybe i even drove siew kim mad as she had the unluckiness to play the 'role' of my patient.

i was really nervous [despite what maarish says, i'm not KIASU] i went to the pharm lab at 1.30pm eventhough my session was at 2pm. we were supposed to be given 10 minutes to prepare after we've been notified of our product [but pn zahli was such a sweetie, she let me on earlier] so i had almost 2o mins!

met gavin in the lab, he told me not to be nervous, just go in there normally. this is EXACTLY what i replied:
"dun be nervous? how leh?! i'm supposed to go in there and teach Mr. Tay how to insert a pessary into something he doesn't have!"

must work on my communication skills. number one priority on my to-do list [if i have one] i think i may have terrified pn. zahli too. i was talking to myself in the lab :P

finally, it was my turn.

it was ok-lar. definitely wasn't worth all the nerve-wracking rehearsing.

well, on the the next thing then: biochem assignment which is due tomorrow... it's going to be a long night. coffee anyone?


No comments: