Thursday, May 25, 2006

here i was sitting, wondering what to blog about.. hehe, when material suddenly volunteered itself. [let's skip the whole screaming part shall we? :P]

at 12.38am, in wondered a dear lil' friend i haven't seen in a while. but i did notice that i did not receive my wedding invitation [last week, a few of its offsprings decided to visit me too] so here's revenge!



and who was the brave warrior that went to battle for me? i present to you.. the king of insects!



muahahahaahahahahahahaa~~

those who incur the wrath of yonghwee shall suffer a painful death... be warned my dears :P [k, i think all this non-studying has really gotten to me]

p.s: at 12.50am, lil croachie was still practicing it's cycling skills [muahaha.. i'm really evil today :P]

p.p.s: when is it ever going to stop moving? i wanna to remove it from my room :(

oh yeah... tomorrow's finally my turn for the oral counselling session. no you twit! i'm the counsellor. i'm supposed to be teaching mr.tay how to insert a pessary into his non-existent v*g*n*.... lucky me... wish me luck! i've a feeling i'll be needing it :(

No comments: